OUR SUSTANABILITY MISSION
One of the greatest blessings of our sport is that it takes us outside, into the elements, and connects us to the natural world. And our time outside serves as a great reminder that the planet we live on is a resource entrusted to all of us, a legacy to pass along to the next generation, to be respected and cared for. At Santini, we are committed, along with our family of employees, suppliers, and business partners, to operate in the most sustainable way.
UNITED NATION'S SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPEMENT GOALS
For our sustainability journey, we are inspired by the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), a universal call-to-action to end poverty, protect the planet, and improve the lives and prospects for everyone, everywhere. The 17 goals set out by the UN align with our push to adopt biodegradable packaging across our product portfolio, to eliminate almost all non-recyclable materials from our workplace, to design our newest factory and corporate headquarters with as many sustainable features as possible, and to challenge our suppliers for more recycled and sustainable materials.
We recognize we can play a part in addressing all 17 of the SDGs and have identified the ones where we believe we can have the greatest impact.
3. Good Health and Well-being: ensure healthy lives and promote well being for all at all ages
5. Gender Equality: Achieve Gender Equality and empower all women and girls.
8. Decent work and economic growth: promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure: build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation.
12. Responsible Consumption and Production: ensure responsible consumption and production patterns
13. Climate actions: take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts.
Follow the links below for more detailed information.