TONO PURO - BIB SHORTS
Legs in Thunderbike Power fabric with built-in “tatoo effect” honeycomb shaped silicon gripper
Seamless elastic braces that cling to the body without restriction. Mesh back panel for extra breathability ANTI-SHOCK
GILevo chamois with gel core absorbs shock steadily and gradually for ling-distance riding
NIGHT TIME VISIBILITY
Reflective details on the back of the thigh
How to take care of your Santini cycling and triathlon wear
Here are a few of the secrets that we've learned over the years to keep your kit performing at its best and last longer.
- Wash it at 30°C / 86°F
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Avoid the tumble drier
- Avoid using washing powder, favor liquid detergent
- Turn the garment inside out
- Wash similar colours together
- Wash straight away
- Do not iron
MIX & MATCH
Very comfortable bib-shorts in a classic design
I already own last year's Womens Volo bib-shorts and this years Womens Redux bib-shorts. so I would like to write my review as a comparison to these other 2 shorts.
- Well, first of all, the design of the Tono is very pure since there is no contrast stitching on it. So it matches really every jersey.
- The GILEVO-seatpad is something that I really love. Although the C3W from the Volo and Redux is dedicated to longer rides by Santini (+8 hours), I would say the GILEVO (+6 hours) is able to perform in the same way. It just depends on your kind of riding (are you more sitting or more pushing the pedals?). The GILEVO is a little bit less in volume, but still way enough for me.
- In comparison with the Volo bib-short, the legs of the Tono are a little bit longer. This gives them a Pro-Look and also helps to avoid tan-lines.
- The white braces are in a comfortable material and they don't shine through the jersey.
- The gripper on the inside of the leg is very comfortable and effective. It is similar than that from the Redux, and once you put it in place, it stays there. Absolutely no irritation on your skin.
- The fabric is very nice. It is very comfortable and soft to your skin. It feels more textile in comparison to the very technical fabric of the Redux, and offers a good compression (less than Redux and Volo, but still enough).
I am really impressed by these bib-shorts, and love them a lot!