Change the way you train together with us! Follow the tips of our pro triathletes for indoor training.
For every item purchased from our dedicated indoor range, you will receive a sweatband or microfiber towel.*
*promotion valid only on purchases of at least 100 dollars. Non combinable with other offers. While supplies last.
- I find indoor training a great tool especially if you are limited to time for your training in your every day life as an athlete."
- I still use the indoor trainer and a treadmill in my preparations leading up to my races as I’ve always seen great success with both of them. The treadmill is also a great piece of equipment because I find it teaches my body to run very efficiently without any interruptions especially when doing speed work."
WE RECOMMEND – MEN’S COLLECTION
- If you’re pressed for time, always remember some riding is better than no riding. Our body and mind will benefit, even if we just do 30 mins."
- If you’re not a fan of indoor riding, I always find that a good podcast, calling friends and family while riding, can be a nice way to distract yourself and get some training done."
- You’ll sweat more when riding indoors this means you’ll loose electrolytes which will need to be replenished. My advice is always to drink electrolytes instead of just water. "
WE RECOMMEND – WOMEN’S COLLECTION