TONO PURO - BIB SHORTS
Legs made in Thunderbike Power fabric with built-in “tatoo effect” honeycomb shaped silicon gripper
Seamless elastic braces cling to the body without restriction. Mesh rear allows perfect ventilation
GIT chamois absorbs shocks steadily and gradually for comfort on long rides
How to take care of your Santini cycling and triathlon wear
Here are a few of the secrets that we've learned over the years to keep your kit performing at its best and last longer.
- Wash it at 30°C / 86°F
- Use the new Santini POWER CLEAN SPORT detergent, totally biodegradable and dermatologically tested
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Avoid the tumble drier
- Avoid using washing powder, favor liquid detergent
- Turn the garment inside out
- Wash similar colours together
- Wash straight away
- Do not iron
Nice look n fit
Found these to be really nice fit n colour. Other brands seem even more expensive. Cycling couture in general is. So, thanks for these Santini.
Probably next time i'll choose the smaller size but even that this bibs works perfect during a long trips. More than 6 hours on bike didn't make me uncomfortable. Very good quality.