LEIPZIG 1960 - JERSEY
Short sleeve cycling jersey UCI Official Leipzig 1960
Short Sleeve jersey dedicated to 1960 Beryl Burton's victory in Leipzig. Made of a combination of supremely breathable and light micromesh fabrics, incorporating a specially designed ‘rainbow stripes’ zip and printed label detailing the history behind this edition of the race, stitched on to the back pocket.
Slim fit and raw-cut with elongated sleeves. Elastic gripper at the waist band
BREATHABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT
Lightweight Kenobi fabric on the front, back in Shantung fabric and sleeves in raw cut Bodyfit.
Triple rear pocket
How to take care of your Santini cycling and triathlon wear
Here are a few of the secrets that we've learned over the years to keep your kit performing at its best and last longer.
- Wash it at 30°C / 86°F
- Use the new Santini POWER CLEAN SPORT detergent, totally biodegradable and dermatologically tested
- Do not use fabric conditioner
- Avoid the tumble drier
- Avoid using washing powder, favor liquid detergent
- Turn the garment inside out
- Wash similar colours together
- Wash straight away
- Do not iron